Saturday, June 2, 2007

Public Service Announcement from the US Commission for the Protection of Drunk Americans

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Oh, Hi! Hello there. I'm Josh Baseball. And I'm here to warn you against some bad ideas after having some drinks. Now, I only drink Kool-Aid, but since my mother has a couple - bottles, that is! - a night, and a couple extra when I'm bad, I know that you need to use good judgment.

Stealing is wrong, except for bases!! And being drunk doesn't make it okay! So remember, even though you don't really want that bottle of malt vinegar, don't throw it in your purse. Especially if it's your favorite purse. Because that's what dummies do!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Have a super day, and remember, hit it out of the park with me, and don't do bad drunk decisions!"

3 comments:

Colleen said...

HAHAHAHA
Did it spill in your purse? This is just one reason to get a purse with a liquid-proof liner.

Anonymous said...

Yep! Right after you left. We walked down the stairs into the train and I thought, "Damn, this station stinks like something weird!". Then we get on the train, and I think, "This train smells JUST LIKE that station!! What is going on here?" It was only when I went into my purse for something that I realized that the cap came off.

Remember, I was drunk.

lioux said...

OMG!!!

Co-Worker Dan just asked me what I was Elle Oh Elleing about.